David went to the Priesthood General Conference and the girls are sleeping so I can blog today even though it is a Saturday! :0)

I received some really sad news last week, our Temple (the only one on the island) is going to be closed for 18 MONTHS for renovations...It will be so sad for us to do not have a Temple, we will have to plan trips to the Temple in Kona on the Big Island...It will be weird to have to fly to another island to go to Temple but it will also be fun to go there! hahahahahah
I had a really good week, a little busy having to take the kids here and there but I am happy that Hannah is loving preschool, that Belle is excited for her birthday (she totally doesn't talk about another subject) and that little Isaac is finally 12 pounds! He got his shots this week and didn't even cry! Tough boy! :0)
He is getting into my favorite age, he is all smiles and I am enjoying having more time just the two of us. I enrolled him in the Gymboree music classes for babies and I hope he will like it!
Our weekend has been slow and quiet having the General Conference in the tv, it is such a big blessing to have the Prophet speak again. I am so excited for it! I already watched this morning and as always, it was great! Pretty cool to know that we are going to have a Temple in Italy! I was shocked! It was announced this morning and it will be built in Rome...I am sure my ancestors are really happy today! Italians have to travel to Switzerland to attend the Temple but pretty soon they will have their own! I will have to go back to Rome to see it, I hope having a Temple there the country will be better getting their records together and my family and I will be able to find more about my ancestors and have the work done for all of them!
We had to record the afternoon session because Belle had her first soccer game today! She was really cute and running around as always. She did get a goal... :0)

She loves to play soccer

Daddy took a picture of mom and Isaac relaxing while watching the game!

Hannah was there too...

As you can see Isaac can crash on the couch just like his momma, time to go I guess...:0) hahahaha

I received some really sad news last week, our Temple (the only one on the island) is going to be closed for 18 MONTHS for renovations...It will be so sad for us to do not have a Temple, we will have to plan trips to the Temple in Kona on the Big Island...It will be weird to have to fly to another island to go to Temple but it will also be fun to go there! hahahahahah
I had a really good week, a little busy having to take the kids here and there but I am happy that Hannah is loving preschool, that Belle is excited for her birthday (she totally doesn't talk about another subject) and that little Isaac is finally 12 pounds! He got his shots this week and didn't even cry! Tough boy! :0)
He is getting into my favorite age, he is all smiles and I am enjoying having more time just the two of us. I enrolled him in the Gymboree music classes for babies and I hope he will like it!
Our weekend has been slow and quiet having the General Conference in the tv, it is such a big blessing to have the Prophet speak again. I am so excited for it! I already watched this morning and as always, it was great! Pretty cool to know that we are going to have a Temple in Italy! I was shocked! It was announced this morning and it will be built in Rome...I am sure my ancestors are really happy today! Italians have to travel to Switzerland to attend the Temple but pretty soon they will have their own! I will have to go back to Rome to see it, I hope having a Temple there the country will be better getting their records together and my family and I will be able to find more about my ancestors and have the work done for all of them!
We had to record the afternoon session because Belle had her first soccer game today! She was really cute and running around as always. She did get a goal... :0)

She loves to play soccer

Daddy took a picture of mom and Isaac relaxing while watching the game!

Hannah was there too...

As you can see Isaac can crash on the couch just like his momma, time to go I guess...:0) hahahaha
2 comments:
I loved watching General Conference this weekend!!!!
I was also happy about the temple in Italy.....I can't wait to see it!
Your kiddos are so cute! Isaac is getting sooooo big :)
Como foi maravilhosa a Conferencia!!! Aqui em João Pessoa, assistimos a sessão da Sociedade às 11:00 no sábado e depois tivemos um lanche para as mulheres. Que discursos belos!!
Aqui em casa combinamos de assistir uma sessão em casa e a outra na capela. Fizemos isso nos dois dias de Conferencia.
Também fiquei mto feliz com o anúncio da construção de um Templo na Itália. Meus ancestrais tb são de lá. Minha família é de Tortora. Família Petrucci.
Um bjao e as fotos estão lindas. A Belle leva jeito para o futebol heim? Uma campeã!
Post a Comment