We went to have lunch with Belle last Friday, they don't allow you to go anytime so it is a big deal for the kids when they have their parents there. It was sad that I was the only mom in a table full of kids. I am so glad that I can stay at home in a town like Honolulu where so many of the moms have to work outside of the home. I know all of my blessings, even tough I say sometimes that I wish I could have a job to have a vacation, I really don't mean that :0) I know this is my best job ever and I do love having the blessing to be able to always be there for my kids!

It is nice that they have at least once every quarter when you can go and have lunch with your kid!

Belle loves when she can show off her brother and sister...
Keiki means kid in hawaiian!

It is nice that they have at least once every quarter when you can go and have lunch with your kid!

Belle loves when she can show off her brother and sister...
Keiki means kid in hawaiian!
1 comment:
Eu também nao trabalho fora de casa como voce Milena. E reconheco a grande benção q é poder estar com meus filhos sempre. Aqui no Brasil existe muita pressão para que as mulheres trabalhem fora. Eu acho engraçado a cara q as pessoas fazem quando ficam sabendo q eu fico em casa cuidando de meus filhos e da casa. Numa cultura q até mesmo pessoas de baixa renda possuem empregadas, eu sou um ET. kkkkkkkkk... Sou muito grata por minhas bençãos e sei que nenhum dinheiro do mundo poderia comprar esses momentos especiais q passamos com nossos pequeninos. Um bjao e parabens pela sua escolha!
Post a Comment