My mom spent this whole month with us and the kids had "Spring Break". We had a lot of fun and I took the month off. I did the minimum that I could do around the house. I loved spending my days seating with my mom and talking about everyone (only good things!?) and everything. It was nice to know what is going on in Brazil with my friends and family. I miss them so much!! We also had a birthday party for Hannah, I prepared a salad bar and she invited all of her besties.
It was hard saying goodbye to my mom as always but at least I am going to see her again and soon. Did I tell you I am going to Brazil for not one, two or three but FOUR months? Can you imagine how excited and happy I am? Make that times 10!!
It was hard saying goodbye to my mom as always but at least I am going to see her again and soon. Did I tell you I am going to Brazil for not one, two or three but FOUR months? Can you imagine how excited and happy I am? Make that times 10!!
No comments:
Post a Comment