Today the girls and I went to the North Shore
to spend the day with Brazilians and Half Brazilians...
Aline, my friend that is from the same city I am
organized a huge Barbecue with all of the Brazilians, spouses and
Brazilian missions returned missionaries.
I did not know that the party would be so big or that even
had so many of us living on the Island but it was really fun to
had so many of us living on the Island but it was really fun to
eat food from Brazil, speak Portuguese all day long and meet so many "cool" people!
I was responsible for making the beans, so I made my version of "Feijoada" (I do not put the pig ears, tale, nose, etc...you get it right? and sorry but my recipe is with a pressure cooker and
I advise you to have someone with you
teaching you how to use one first) and some Feijao Tropeiro. ( my recipe here)
3 comments:
Que lindo seu blog! Vou sempre passar por aqui! Vou te adicionar no meu blog tbm! Que familia linda vc tem! bjos
que fotos mais lindas Milena!!! Como as suas filhas são lindas heim?! Meu filho Lucas já está na lista que deve ser grandeee... mas ele com certeza é um candidato viu?! hahaha E que brasileiras bonitas essas! Vc e a sua amiga! Amei tb a foto da sua filha que tem o MARRRRR, sim o MAARRR bem atraasss!!! Existe coisa melhor do que morar num paraíso???? uauuuu!!! Muito legal ver a sua foto, porque parece que já te conheço! hahaha beijão!!!
Que inveja rsrsr
A Aline pegou o maior bronzeado neh menina, vcs estao lindas na foto.
Ahah eu tambem nao coloco nada disso na minha feijoada rsrs mas mu marido adora mesmo assim, eu so coloco bacon e linguica calabresa.
E a sua esta com uma cara otima, me deu ate agua na boac rsrsr.
bjao Lindona
Post a Comment