To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Moms around the World...week 3

I am having so much fun with my friends,
we all get very excited about our Monday picture!
I received some complaints that I didn't talk about the girls so
here it goes:
Khennya-lives in Sao Paulo but is moving to Holland next month where her 
husband is going to school and she has little baby boy.
Michela- is a cute mother of two girls and a Stake Relief Society's counselor.
Hevelyn-is a mom of three and is moving to Boston and then Texas
while her husband finishes his schooling.
This week we added my friend Fernanda that lives in Frankfurt-Germany
She is also from Curitiba, is married to a German guy and has a cute baby boy.

We are all stay at home mothers, LDS and we love being a mom!
Welcome to our life...I guess!?

Want to know more about the girls? Check their blogs out:
Milena (Hawaii-USA) 3pm: Decorating Easter Eggs with the kids
Hevelyn  (Utah-USA) -6pm: Preparing some food with her daughter after FHE
 Hevelyn Lavagnini's blog here
Khennya (Sao Paulo-Brazil) 10 am: Watching her son playing.
 Khennya Castel's blog here
Fernanda (Frankfurt-Germany) 6pm: Having fun with her son by their village.
 Fernanda Rudloff's blog here
Michela (Araraquara-Brasil) 5pm: Picking her daughter up from school
Michela Lima's blog here

3 comments:

Fernanda Rudloff said...

Adorei as fotos!!
Nossa Mi i bet the kids had a lot of fun decorating those cookies, they look yummy!!!
Este e o meu ponto fraco bolachas de qualquer forma e sabor eu amooooo :-)
bjao

Unknown said...

Muito fofas as fotos dessa semana!
eu tbm amo cookies, bolachas e tudo que for parecido, adoro prepará-las! :)
bjo

Karen said...

Nice to catch up on your blog tonight, I don't know when you have the time to blog with those two little boys! I can't believe how old both of them are. We are so excited to have you come visit this summer!

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...