I had the best Mother's Day weekend ever. This time last year I was happy that I had my baby boy home from the hospital but I was also exhausted from all the hospital days. Being in that ICU for so long was not fun at all! Thankfully this year was very different and I had a great time and I was feeling a lot better! :0)
Everything started with a shopping spree, David gave me some money and I had fun going to some of my favorite stores on Friday and on Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Denny's (I love their french toast-yep I did break my no bread for 30 days rule today but if it make you feel better for me I am right back on track and had no more bread since :0) David didn't let me cook at all this weekend which I loved!
We had a fun day at the zoo with the kids. We had to take all three of them to the dentist (my kids haven't had a single cavity yet! Isn't that great?) in Honolulu and took advantage of being close to Waikiki. I have not been to the zoo with Dave before. I always take the kids in the middle of the week or he takes them so that I can have some time alone so it was fun to have the whole family together.
The kids loved the zoo and at night David took me to dinner at Assagio's Italian Restaurant thanks to our friends/neighbors Carolina and Matt (thanks again guys) who babysat the kids for us! The food was great, I could have Italian food everyday!
On Sunday we went to Church early, I don't like to complain about my life because things tend to get even worse when I do. Remember when I was complaining that Church was at 8am and my Sundays started at 6:15am? Well thanks to new callings David has to be in Bishopric meetings at 6:45am! So now instead of having his help with the kids, getting food/toys and dressing Ike I have to do it all by myself! He is already at Church when I get there with all three of them! See? Better to NOT complain...:0)
After Church meetings David made a yummy dinner for us. He served pasta carbonara, garlic bread and Caesar salad. I didn't do anything, make a single bottle or change a diaper and I even took a nap!
Why can't we have more than one Mother's Day a year? :0) LOL

At Denny's for a yummy breakfast!

The girls at the Zoo


I used to be my kids paparazzi but now I always hear: Mom, take a picture of me! :0)

Dave always tells the girls about his mission in Africa and how he used to hold the monkeys from Madagascar, I would love to hold one!

The orangutan was making faces for us, it was fun!

Belle is a definitely a "little mom", she loves to take care of Ike at home and when we are out...I enjoy the help for sure! :0)

Ike watching the hippos

We practice a lot but he doesn't walk alone yet...

Belle being brave :0)

Our family really loves the weekends, it means daddy is always with us!


He can watch fish the whole day!

First time at the petting zoo!


These girls are crazy to get so close to the animals...

Ike having fun!


I told you I didn't want to go down mom! LOL

Someone doesn't like slides!?

Probably the only time he relaxed in the whole weekend! :0)

Dinner at Assagio's, it was yummy!

After Church with my kids on Mother's Day!
Thanks babe for the awesome weekend! :0)
Everything started with a shopping spree, David gave me some money and I had fun going to some of my favorite stores on Friday and on Saturday morning we went to breakfast at Denny's (I love their french toast-yep I did break my no bread for 30 days rule today but if it make you feel better for me I am right back on track and had no more bread since :0) David didn't let me cook at all this weekend which I loved!
We had a fun day at the zoo with the kids. We had to take all three of them to the dentist (my kids haven't had a single cavity yet! Isn't that great?) in Honolulu and took advantage of being close to Waikiki. I have not been to the zoo with Dave before. I always take the kids in the middle of the week or he takes them so that I can have some time alone so it was fun to have the whole family together.
The kids loved the zoo and at night David took me to dinner at Assagio's Italian Restaurant thanks to our friends/neighbors Carolina and Matt (thanks again guys) who babysat the kids for us! The food was great, I could have Italian food everyday!
On Sunday we went to Church early, I don't like to complain about my life because things tend to get even worse when I do. Remember when I was complaining that Church was at 8am and my Sundays started at 6:15am? Well thanks to new callings David has to be in Bishopric meetings at 6:45am! So now instead of having his help with the kids, getting food/toys and dressing Ike I have to do it all by myself! He is already at Church when I get there with all three of them! See? Better to NOT complain...:0)
After Church meetings David made a yummy dinner for us. He served pasta carbonara, garlic bread and Caesar salad. I didn't do anything, make a single bottle or change a diaper and I even took a nap!
Why can't we have more than one Mother's Day a year? :0) LOL

At Denny's for a yummy breakfast!

The girls at the Zoo


I used to be my kids paparazzi but now I always hear: Mom, take a picture of me! :0)

Dave always tells the girls about his mission in Africa and how he used to hold the monkeys from Madagascar, I would love to hold one!

The orangutan was making faces for us, it was fun!

Belle is a definitely a "little mom", she loves to take care of Ike at home and when we are out...I enjoy the help for sure! :0)

Ike watching the hippos

We practice a lot but he doesn't walk alone yet...

Belle being brave :0)

Our family really loves the weekends, it means daddy is always with us!


He can watch fish the whole day!

First time at the petting zoo!


These girls are crazy to get so close to the animals...

Ike having fun!


I told you I didn't want to go down mom! LOL

Someone doesn't like slides!?

Probably the only time he relaxed in the whole weekend! :0)

Dinner at Assagio's, it was yummy!

After Church with my kids on Mother's Day!
Thanks babe for the awesome weekend! :0)
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun Mother's Day! I still haven't blogged about mine, in fact I'm so behind on my blog :(
But at least I'm getting a great workout everyday, teaching ZUMBA!!!! Next time you're in Utah you've got to come to my class :)
Cute,cute!
Post a Comment