Today was a great day! Last night David surprised me saying that he was not going to work today. We decided to make time to finally get our food storage for one year! Since we have been back to the island we didn't have any of our food storage and I don't know about you but I get worried when I am not doing something that I know I have to be doing! We took all day and went to a million (David's description of this day :0) different stores. I just want to tell you that it was great to spend the day with my family doing what we know we are supposed to do. I feel a lot better now knowing that we are prepared if something happens, and hey I love to shop right?!


1 comment:
Milena you are too funny! Gosh your poor husband, he probably just wanted to give you the money and shop till you dropped. LOL! Anyways I totally agree, it's good to have food storage, there's been random power outages all the time on Oahu. I think it would be cool if you could grow a garden, too, another way of providing for your family.
Post a Comment