We took the day off to relax and have fun as a family. We started by taking the kids to an egg hunt and a visit to see the Easter Bunny. They played cute games and got too much candy!
After having fun at the little fair, we went to Ko Olina Beach and had a fun beach day! Ko Olina is a really pretty beach with some lagoons that are perfect for families with little kids. It is very clean, organized, and taken care of by Marriott.
I am glad that I can see how beautiful Hawaii is and get to know new places in our island by our home!
Visiting the bunny :0)
Me and Ike
Isn't he cute?
My three kids!
Someone has just t0o much fun with his baby! hahahah
And someone just loves his daddy...I love to capture these moments!
He loves to eat the sand...I know, he is crazyyyy!
Snorkeling with Belle
Me and Hannah, who loves to play games!
There I am, I love the feeling of being tired after a good swim in the ocean! It is not that close...
Brazilians/Hawaiians live in their flip flops! :0)
Dave being the best daddy and snorkeling with the girls!
My baby boy
I never met someone that loves to play in the sand so much! YIKES!
He finds a new use for everything! :0)
We finished our day with the best barbecue ever. We had too much to barbecue for sure...steaks, colby (korean steaks), brats and grilled butter shrimp for me! YUMMY!
After having fun at the little fair, we went to Ko Olina Beach and had a fun beach day! Ko Olina is a really pretty beach with some lagoons that are perfect for families with little kids. It is very clean, organized, and taken care of by Marriott.
I am glad that I can see how beautiful Hawaii is and get to know new places in our island by our home!
Visiting the bunny :0)
Me and Ike
Isn't he cute?
My three kids!
Someone has just t0o much fun with his baby! hahahah
And someone just loves his daddy...I love to capture these moments!
He loves to eat the sand...I know, he is crazyyyy!
Snorkeling with Belle
Me and Hannah, who loves to play games!
There I am, I love the feeling of being tired after a good swim in the ocean! It is not that close...
Brazilians/Hawaiians live in their flip flops! :0)
Dave being the best daddy and snorkeling with the girls!
My baby boy
I never met someone that loves to play in the sand so much! YIKES!
He finds a new use for everything! :0)
We finished our day with the best barbecue ever. We had too much to barbecue for sure...steaks, colby (korean steaks), brats and grilled butter shrimp for me! YUMMY!
No comments:
Post a Comment