To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Lets talk about my underwear!?

Today I got an email from someone that reads my blog and sends me emails for some time now. She read an article in the internet talking about "Mitt Romney's Underwear", she knows I am a Mormon too and the article talks about Mitt wearing a type of "Magic Underwear". She asked me if I also wear the same kind of underwear. I won't lie to you or to her that I thought it was very weird that someone was asking about my underwear to start with, because I never would ask some other girl if she wears Victoria Secrets or Maiden Form bras and even less ask to a man what kind or brand he wears it. I think it is not anyone's business to know this and I was already planning what kind of answer I would send it to her. I sat on my bed and decided to ask our old friend goggle. I found the article and all of the questions people have. I know it is something different and like Mitt, I also wear it and I found the best answer imaginable from a man called Bob Lonsberry.

So, to all of you that have the same question, please read this answer, because it is exactly how I feel too. Read:

                                       here

I know you guys remember my trip to Morocco and Egypt back in January, here are again some pics that I took that show some women in Cairo wearing things for "Religious Purposes" . BTW, did you like me wearing a "Hijab" in Morocco?? David looks pretty cool with his "Kippap"(the white little hat on his head)  at the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem too!



No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...