To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The month of August...

David and I went to the Goncalves Temple Sealing. Hope is a very good friend I have and I was so happy to be with her this day. I am also glad that Families can be Together Forever.


My friend Monica blessed her cute son this month and invited us over for her yummy empanadas from Argentina (David caught me eating some)  Jacob is the cutest baby :)


Belle on the first day of school. We always have two first days, one that they can wear anything and the first day they have to wear the school uniform.  The girls do not like to wear uniform.



I am learning to be a "boy mom", Isaac is doing great with potty training, he does not have any accidents anymore and it was by far easier to train than the girls were. This day he was yelling my name and when I came outside he pointed me the "xixi" on the tree and said: Look mom!!! That was me!!! I guess it is true that boys can pee anywhere :(
Spiderman went to one of his friends birthday. He had a lot of fun!


More yummy recipes from my favorite girls and having friends over to eat with us as always...


Sam is in love with Mickey and it is the only hour of the day that he sits quiet :)
I had some of the young women over for some cooking. I love these cute girls!
Saying goodbye to my friend Leah and her boys. Since Kris died, Leah is moving back to San Diego to be closer to family. I am going to miss her.




Our family hiked "Diamond Head" today. The hike is really easy and the views are GORGEOUS!!!


Hannah teaching us at FHE how to sing one of her Primary songs in sign language and some of the girls of our monthly Book Club.

1 comment:

Michela Duque Lima:) Araraquara-SP said...

Lindo seu sapato vermelho! arrasou! Tá lindo seu blog Mi e já tá quase em dia né? Tá quase lá! :) bjus

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...