To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Today is my day!

Happy Mothers Day
to all of my girlfriends and Family!
I love Mothers Day and my Birthday because I love to be spoiled!
David and the kids do everything they can to make me happy...
I was really happy and excited today, we went to Church and had a great program and I got flowers , shells and candy Leis! (traditional Hawaiian necklace.).
After Church I called my mom and talked on the phone for almost two hours. She was at my sister Marisa's home so I talked with both of them and I was really wishing I was there with them!
David made me a wonderful dinner, especially Brazilian Barbecue... the dude is getting better by the STEAK! I had the best steak with the perfect amount of Brazilian salt, juicy, soft...
just perfect!

Can you tell that between a Ribeye steak and I exists a very important relationship??

I love these four little people!!

I love him too!

Showing off my Flower Lei and my hot pink shoes!


They got me this cute pink cake! It was a simple day but a perfect day. 
I was with the people I love the most and just for that 
I am glad to be a MOM...

3 comments:

Michela Duque Lima:) Araraquara-SP said...

Amei os sapatos, mas adoraria ter estado aí com vc pra comer esse bolo! hahahaha

Sil said...

Milena,
Seu post é um encanto, adoro esse seu jeito alegre de viver!!
Vc é um bom exemplo!!!
abraços

Fernanda Rudloff said...

Menina seu pink shoes is really Hot!
bjao

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...