Have you ever heard of a "garbage can"?
or about asking your mom for help?
If you did please tell my Isaac about it because it was very clear this morning that he needs help with that...
I can't tell him because I am very busy telling Sam for the 1.000th time
to do not play with the DVDs.
Hannah came home very happy because she swapped old books at school.
I love how they come bursting into the door yelling "moooooom",
because I am glad that I can always answer: I am heeeeeere...
Today is Wednesday and that means that I get to try a new recipe!
The recipe was my friend Leiliane's (from Bahia) Brazilian Chicken Pie.
Sam being the taster and my version of the pie.
It was yummy!
Happy: I made another dinner tonight for my friend Foeata and her family, Foe had her cute new baby boy after having three girls. He is a cutie. I prepared a Taco bar with hamburger taco meat, pork Barbacoa, Mexican rice, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, olives, taco salsa, tortillas, hard taco shells and cheese. Drinks and triple chocolate cake for dessert. After making all of that I remembered that she is half Tongan AND half Mexican!! I am pretty sure it was a big mistake that I have chosen to make Mexican food for someone that knows a lot more about it than I do! :) hahahahaha


3 comments:
Essa torta de frango deu agua na boca! Eu sempre faco aqui em casa, mas essa receita parece ser diferente e muito mais gostosa!hummm
Se tiver um tempinho passe a receita! :)
Bjos
A minha cunhada faz uma torta de frango maravilhosaaaaa!!! Depois vou pegar a receita e mandar pra vc! Seus filhos são lindos e engraçado que parece que eles são iguais né? haha os meus fazem mais ou menos as mesmas artes! hihihi
Menina .. anda bem ocupada em casa.... que turminha.... q alegria ver tuas fotos e novidades.. bjs!
Post a Comment