I had a great weekend.
Spent tons of time with family, watched my friend's two little boys
so she could relax after being on the hospital with her husband who had a "pacemaker" placement,
went to Church, took a nice nap and cooked dinner.
I am always on the go to find lemon desserts for David since it is his favorite flavor so
I made a "sweet lemon bread" and Brazilian Cheese Bread".
We had our F.H.E. before going to bed and Hannah had a cute message
about identifying the personages from the Book of Mormon.
(she always takes ideas from her Primary class lesson).
Pictures:
1) Sam totally loves Belle, today he went to her instead coming to ME to be conforted!!??
2) Nobody can't a picture in front of Isaac without having to take one of him too.
3) Sam waiting for the "cheese bread" to be ready :)


1 comment:
Busy mama you are.
The kids are so cute.
bjs
Post a Comment