To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Temple and "Coxinha" Day!

Thanks to Isaac I do not have the pictures that I took the past week,
looks like he learned to delete all of my pictures and videos from my Iphone :(

David and I went to the Temple today.
Because we didn't plan it we did not have a babysitter for the kids so
I dropped him off first and after he was done it was my turn to 
do a session.
I also enjoyed some Brazilian food from Christina's place.
I love going to the North Shore because of the "Pastel and Coxinha"
and for the awesome beaches.

 I was watching David walking towards the Temple and it felt so good
that he can go inside...
I'll drop you off there anytime babe! :)


While we were waiting for daddy I took tons of pictures of the kids.
I love catching moments like these ones...




After the Temple, we met up with one of David's childhood friends.
Mike and Angie and their two kids are visiting Hawaii again from Texas.


No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...