You know I do funny and silly things but
I am not the only one.
My kids are even funnier than I am...
They do and say things that make me laugh all the time:
Isaac:
Every time he sees me he yells:
Hi "babe"
I tell him that "babe" is the way his dad calls me but he does not care.
Hannah:
Scene: The girls and I watching my favorite Church movie
"The Testaments" last Sunday
and she asks:
Mom, is that John the "Baptism"?
No Hannah, that is John the Baptist. lol
When she sees that Jesus resurrected the girl in the movie she looks at me and says:
Mom, when you die I will ask Jesus to do the same with you...
I try to explain that is probably not going to happen but she says:
If Jesus did to the girl he can do to you too.lol
Isaac thinks is funny to take bites of a block of cheese and then put it back in the fridge and
Sam thinks is funny to turn off the TV right in the middle of a show.

No comments:
Post a Comment