To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!
The girls were excited to go to school and share candy
with their friends and teachers.
I was excited to make a yummy dinner.

Menu:
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Twice baked Potatoes 
(Paula Deen's recipe)
Spring Salad
Strawberry Soda
White Cake

This was on my bed when I woke up this morning. My love gave me a rose because of one of my favorite
shows called "The Bachelor"...
he was cute enough to tell me that I got the "last" rose! Awwwww

PS: I also got a manicure/pedicure from him.




David's favorite: Chicken Cordon Blue. Milena's favorite: Twice Baked Potatoes.

For our .F.H.E tonight we had "Heart Attack", each one of us had to write three reasons why we love each other.


Here is my hubby's heart for me. It makes me happy that he is thankful for all of what I do for him but the best part was that he knows I love him and for me...that is enough.
I always want to make sure he knows it.


 Isaac having fun with our Valentines treat!?


Happy: I love so many people and I feel loved all the time.

No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...