CHRISTmas
is the best time of the year!
I love all the activities we have, the sweet spirit that the season
brings and how we can celebrate the birth of Christ.
(not mentioning all of the treats we get :)
The kids had tons of fun putting up the tree
and adding decorations around the house.
We also put lights outside
for the first time.
is the best time of the year!
I love all the activities we have, the sweet spirit that the season
brings and how we can celebrate the birth of Christ.
(not mentioning all of the treats we get :)
The kids had tons of fun putting up the tree
and adding decorations around the house.
We also put lights outside
for the first time.


Isaac started our Christmas calendar...23 days to go!


I hope Santa brings me this, I was very nice this year.
Happy: My house looks and feels "a lot like Christmas"
Sad: This is the hardest month to be away from family.
No comments:
Post a Comment