To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I could never be a school teacher!

I went to a Field Trip with Hannah's school class today.
My respect for teachers was always big but now it is HUGE!
Another mom and I had 16 first grades to take care of it and it was so much work!
We went to the botanical garden and had fun.
The kids were cute but very busy.
I kept counting them to make sure the 16 kids were still with us :)
Another thing I know for sure is that I will be a teacher
only for my 4 children.
(Taking a big breath)

Hannah and her best friend. B. was adopted from Africa by a American family and Hannah loves her. Mrs. K. told me that Hannah has been a huge help and a great friend to B., since this is the first time B. went to school ever.
Hannah holding a caterpillar and learning about gardening


Happy: The time I got to spend with Hannah. She thinks it was awesome that her mom was with her class and rode the school bus.
Sad: How tired I got today.

No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...