To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday babe!

Today is my babe's birthday! He turned 34 just like me and the kids and I took the day to spoil him! We made his favorite meals and at night Leticia came to watch the kids so Dave and I could have some alone time! The kids love Leticia and we enjoyed going to the theater to see a movie in peace! :) Happy Birthday babe! May we be together for a lot more of these great days...I love you chuchu!
The girls helped me to make daddy's favorite breakfast!
When I got the cake I realized that the players shirts were red! but poor guys... the cougars killed them today! :)
Getting ready to blow out the candles :)
Lemon cake and filling is a must!
Mom Barlow's lasagna recipe! It tasted just like yours mom, I finally got it! :) hahahah
Going to our date, we saw "Inception" and I loved it...

No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...