To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Whale WatchTour



We took a tour to see the whales before they leave again...I just love being on a boat :0)

We were lucky to see a lot of them, the kids had a lot of fun...there were also turtles and dolphins!

My three kids and me

The dude was crazy and we had to hold him all the time...thankfully he didn't go overboard :0)









I love our island...





I love my boy!

and my girls too! :0)




My David


The men in my life...I can't wait to meet the third one! :0)

Isn't she pretty?


My family is everything to me!



We went with my friend Bruna's family and we had a lot of fun! I wish I could live on a boat! :0)

No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...