To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon Premiere!

I was so excited for this movie...of course I went with my friends to see it at midnight and we had a lot of fun!
My friend Anela loves the Twilight saga like I do, she is an expert in all of the books and she won the Theater competition they had before the movie started.
My first "Bento", I prefer hot food though...
We got there at 6 pm, the hours you wait for the movie to start are the best ones! I love spending time with my friends!
I just had to do it! :0)

I loved the movie and the only thing I have to say about Jacob is that I would love to "La Push" him down a cliff! LOL

2 comments:

dragonb4 said...

I'm worried about you now...

RyanSarahN said...

You are awesome Milena - I'm team Edward too! By the way the kids get cuter every time I see a picture of them - Isaac is growing so much I can't believe it!

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...