To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A great Valentine's Day!

I had a very quiet day today, David took the kids to the beach and I had a lot of time for myself...He gave me a beautiful bouquet of roses and I got myself a Kitchen Aid food processor! I know, I agree that it is getting out of control, you can think that a Kitchen Aid item is not a Valentine's Day gift and I would agree with you before but hey...I am happy and enjoying it, it makes the best smoothies! :0) LOL

I love flowers!

Hannah enjoying my gift!


Everything is better with cupcakes! :0)

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Did you make those cupcakes??? They look so yummy!

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...