To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Visiting the Curitiba Temple

We are in Brazil! I am so happy to be here. I love being with my parents, visiting my extended family and enjoying my home town. My sister Marisa is also here so the fun is even bigger! We have been very busy, it is so hard to come home for only a month, I have so many things I want to do and so many people to visit that I am for sure stressing the kids out. We have been out for dinners every single night and I am trying to show some of my city for the girls again. It is fun to come every couple of years because their understanding of things and places are different as they grow up. The girls are loving to be with their and . They went right outside and acted like they never left Brazil. Belle is saying everything in Portuguese while Hannah is a little lazy about it. It is amazing how fast they can pick it up and how they don´t have problems playing or interacting with other kids. My parents are having a blast with the kids, especially with Isaac. I think he already gained more than a pound for all the food that they feed him...and to tell you the truth...so did I! :0) hahahahah
The Curitiba Temple : a dream come true...

The girls and the Curitiba Temple!

With and . My parents are Temple workers every Wednesday and Friday...they are so thankful to have a Temple here now!

The kids on the Temple´s backyard



Cute kids, nice weather and to be in Brazil...what else can I want? David here to enjoy it with me! :0)


I was there too...

I loved visiting the Curitiba Temple, it is gorgeous and as you know. I am so thankful that the people from my city have one to be blessed with. My parents are nice to stay with the kids that I can visit inside once a week while I am here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the pics !!!
You look GREAT !
xoxo
See you next Saturday ;)
Bruna*

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...