I just love to see the kids on Christmas day, they were up early and we had a great relaxing day...
The biggest anticipation...
I got to surprise him too this year!
Got to have BYU gear huh?
Webkinz: If I could not use the computer before...
Belle
Hannah
Santa loves educational books too...:0)
They do need good books!
Don't get yourself confused...I did love my new kitchen aid appliances but these are the best gifts ever!
Isaac's first Christmas!
BYU baby
My boys
A white Christmas for sure!

Yochabelle, Hannah and Isaac


The biggest anticipation...
I got to surprise him too this year!
Got to have BYU gear huh?
Webkinz: If I could not use the computer before...
Belle
Hannah
Santa loves educational books too...:0)
They do need good books!
Don't get yourself confused...I did love my new kitchen aid appliances but these are the best gifts ever!
Isaac's first Christmas!
BYU baby
My boys
A white Christmas for sure!
Yochabelle, Hannah and Isaac


2 comments:
I hope you guys had a great Christmas! The kids look so cute in the Christmas jammies! Let me know if you have time to get together while you are in UT.
Merry Christmas! I love the matching pajamas!!!
Post a Comment