I am so glad today that we are at home. Isaac got discharged from the hospital and his surgery was just fine. It was very dramatic for me, I really didn't like to go through the same thing again but it was necessary. He did fine while being at the OR, we were called to the recovery room and saw him going thorugh a hard time coming out of the tube. They were ready to insert the tube again and I was already praying against it...After a lot of breathing treatments and prayers they sent him to the Ped ICU without the tube! Yeah... He was there only for a day. Right now we are at home, he is sleeping on his bed and I am so glad that he is here with me. Here are some pictures of him at the hospital and at home, no sad pictures for you! :0) I don't have a picture of David at the hospital but as always he was there with me!

Isaac at the hospital

Daddy took this picture before going home late at night, I am so glad that I am allowed to stay with Isaac all the time!
(Thanks for helping with the girls my friends!)

Being happy after coming home from the hospital

I can watch my son all day!
PS: If you pay attention, you will see a cute pig that Isaac always has with him, he loves to suck on it and hug it! I think it is cute that all of my three kids got attached to a stuffed animal since most of the kids get attached to a blanket or piece of clothing...Belle was a Elmo, Hannah was a orange/white cat (she still sleeps with it sometimes) and now Isaac loves this pig! :0)
BTW, this pig was given to Hannah by grandpa Barlow...Thanks grandpa! :0)

Isaac at the hospital

Daddy took this picture before going home late at night, I am so glad that I am allowed to stay with Isaac all the time!
(Thanks for helping with the girls my friends!)

Being happy after coming home from the hospital

I can watch my son all day!
PS: If you pay attention, you will see a cute pig that Isaac always has with him, he loves to suck on it and hug it! I think it is cute that all of my three kids got attached to a stuffed animal since most of the kids get attached to a blanket or piece of clothing...Belle was a Elmo, Hannah was a orange/white cat (she still sleeps with it sometimes) and now Isaac loves this pig! :0)
BTW, this pig was given to Hannah by grandpa Barlow...Thanks grandpa! :0)
2 comments:
I'm so glad he's home with you and doing good!
He looks so happy in the pictures....I love his little piggy!
I am so happy little Ike is doing well...poor little guy! I hope this will be his last procedure and that everything will be fine with his little lungs! I love his cute Halloween outfitss..he is so adorable!
Post a Comment