Today was our tri ward's Halloween party! It was a lot of work to plan it but it was a sucess! The girls had a lot fun and Isaac did just fine with his first dress up!
Me and my kids
The cutest mouse out there! The white gloves and yellow shoes were way gone by this time...:0)
Belle got tired of being a princess! :0)
PS:She finally had the dark hair that she wants so bad! :0) hahaha
Hannah being cute as always!
My girls really believe I can do anything! Hannah made sure I would come up with a tinkerbell bun...it worked I guess!? :0)
Belle told me she had more fun being a witch than a princess!?
Ike being silly...I am glad I found a costume that wasn't to hot for him...
Hannah and her friend Grace
I should keep my kids with costumes all week, we have tons of parties and actually Halloween night to trick or treat! :0)
Me and my kids
The cutest mouse out there! The white gloves and yellow shoes were way gone by this time...:0)
Belle got tired of being a princess! :0)
PS:She finally had the dark hair that she wants so bad! :0) hahaha
Hannah being cute as always!
My girls really believe I can do anything! Hannah made sure I would come up with a tinkerbell bun...it worked I guess!? :0)
Belle told me she had more fun being a witch than a princess!?
Ike being silly...I am glad I found a costume that wasn't to hot for him...
Hannah and her friend Grace
I should keep my kids with costumes all week, we have tons of parties and actually Halloween night to trick or treat! :0)
5 comments:
I love the costumes....You guys look FABULOUS!
Did your husband dress up???
ai que gracinha essas tuas criancas!!!
I can believe.... You find another Mickey Mouse... hehehehe
Ele esta muito gato... As meninas tb... Parabens!!!!!! Vc merece...
What cute costumes! I love the wigs and you do such a cute Tinkerbell bun! You will have to teach me how to do my daughters hair cute...well when she gets hair she is sooo bald right now!
Mi, O Isaac de Mikey estao fantastico..ri muito..Q graca!!!!!!!!!!! Parabens....bjs amiga
Vivian
Post a Comment