To my family

Life is made of special moments, here are some of mine...
Milena.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Utah to California

I drove back home by myself today. I talked to David for 2 hours on the phone and called some friends too. I drove without stopping because I wanted to get home as soon as possible. I only stopped for gas.
The sad thing was that 30 minutes before getting home, I got stuck on the freeway because of a horrible accident. I was anxious to get home but I also was glad I was not involved in the accident. I am pretty sure the people from one of the cars died :(
I was happy when I got home and slept on my own bed and hugged my family. I love to travel and have fun with friends but I always love to go back home the most.
I loved my trip to Utah, every time that I get home from BYU Women Conference, I always realize how glad I am that I went. I will definitely go back next year :)


No comments:

In my family...

We may not have it all together but together we have it all...